IKEBANA INTERNATIONAL DENVER CHAPTER 66 MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION 2016-2017
THERE ARE TWO LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP TO I.I. DENVER CHAPTER 66
LEVEL A: IKEBANA INTERNATIONAL CHAPTER 66
ANNUAL DUES $90 (6000 YEN TO I.I. JAPAN, REMAINDER TO CHAPTER 66)
- Participation in all chapter activities including listing in chapter directory, access to chapter website and newsletter, special notification of all chapter workshops, shows, demonstrations.
- Participation in regional and global conventions in Japan.
- Subscription to I. I. magazine & Sakura News from Japan.
- Eligibility to serve on the local chapter board.
- Full voting privileges in local chapter.
LEVEL B: LOCAL DENVER CHAPTER 66 (formerly “Associate”)
ANNUAL DUES $40
- Individuals who are already members of another Ikebana International Chapter and wish to also join I.I. Chapter 66.
- Individuals who join I.I. Chapter 66 as new members after the May 18, 2016 deadline with the understanding that they will become full members for 2016 – 2017.
- Participation in chapter-sponsored activities.
- Listing in chapter directory, access to chapter website, newsletter and listings of chapter activities.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS LEVEL DOES NOT HAVE VOTING PRIVILEGES ON CHAPTER BUSINESS.
****** PLEASE COMPLETE THE ENTIRE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM and MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
IKEBANA INTERNATIONAL DENVER CHAPTER 66
****** MAIL FORM AND CHECK TO:
20065 Doewood Drive
Monument, CO 80132
For Questions or Concerns: Please contact Jan at 719-930-7842 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When donating, please consider making donations through the Ikebana Iwaya Fund.